Skip to main content

Chargeback Procedures

How do I include chargeback information?

Preferred Method: Request for Mail Services form with bar code label attached

Alternate Method #1: Bar code label affixed to back of mail
            Disadvantage: No numbered receipt for account tracking

Alternate Method #2: Request for Mail Services form
            Disadvantage: More opportunity for error with inaccurate chart strings

View diagrams about including chargeback information.

Where do I get free bar code labels and Request for Mail Services forms?

  • Complete and submit the Request Form.
  • Or, send an email with your Name, School/Department, Room/Building, Campus Mail Code and Chart String to Sherry Spencer, Supervisor of Mail Services at
  • Or, call Mail Services at 1-7227.

Who do I contact with questions?