Location: Any of the 10 FFC clubs in the Chicago area
- Ten convenient club locations, most accessible by public transportation
- Free parking for 2 hours
- Old Town, East Lakeview, West Loop, Oak Park, and Park Ridge locations are open 24 hours M-F, with extended hours on weekends
- The International Health, Racquet & Sportsclub Association (IHRSA) established the IHRSA Passport Program to give members at participating clubs guest privileges discounted by a minimum of 50% at over 3,200 clubs worldwide when traveling
- Group Fitness Classes included
- The MYZONE heart rate monitor belt utilizes the wearer's heart rate to determine effort exerted during exercise so that the wearer can make the most of their individual or group workouts. MEPs (MYZONE effort points) are rewarded with the help of a user-friendly mobile app and help to standardize measurement among participants no matter what their fitness level.
- Childcare: $29.95/month or $10/visit
Location: 808 North Lake Shore Drive
- Exclusive use of the Lake Shore Park basketball court during dedicated hours. View the NU-exclusive hours.
- Non-exclusive access to the facility every day of the week (excluding certain summer hours). View the general (non-exclusive) hours.
- Access to the field house will be granted to those displaying a Wildcard or any government-issued photo ID, during the school year (see below).
- Northwestern members have access to the CPD Field House from the day after Labor Day through May 31.
- Cardio/fitness equipment, including a treadmill, cross trainer, stationary bike, and similar machines; weights
- Locker and shower facilities
The intramural program is designed for students that choose to participate in competitive indoor soccer, basketball or volleyball. Learn more about Northwestern's Intramural Program on the Chicago Campus.