This Subrecipient Monitoring Guidelines document communicates Northwestern guidelines pertaining to the programmatic and financial monitoring of its sponsored research award subrecipients.
A subrecipient is a third-party organization performing a portion of a Northwestern University sponsored project. A subrecipient may also be a recipient of other Federal awards directly from a Federal awarding agency. The terms of Northwestern subrecipient relationships are documented in subcontract agreements.
- Subrecipient Monitoring Guidelines revised 10/31/19
- Grant Subcontract REQ Job Aid
- Grant Subcontract Requisition Processing
- Department Number and ASRSP Senior Accounting Representative assignment
- Subcontract Invoice PI Workflow Certification Process Job Aid
- Adobe Acrobat DC Digital Signature Guide- Please note: MacOS users may not have these settings