Skip to main content
Northwestern University

Lost or Stolen Cards, Department Changes

If your card is lost or stolen, or if the cardholder suspects the card or account number has been compromised, the cardholder should immediately notify JP Morgan Chase at 800.316.6056 and the Northwestern Corporate Card Office at 847.491.5340. The cardholder should also notify their department head or designated personnel. Fraternity and sorority members must also notify the House designated personnel as well as the Director of Business and Finance for Student Affairs.

Cardholders who either transfer to a new department or leave the University should cease use of the card, notify the Corporate Card office, and return the card. Transfers may complete a new Corporate Card Application and Agreement Form, and obtain appropriate department approval.

Back to top