Green Office Resources
sustainNU develops resources and opportunities for Northwestern staff to connect and incorporate sustainable practices into their offices. These resources empower staff to change practices to achieve Green Office certification, educate themselves and others, and connect as a team and with the broader Northwestern community.
Get involved with the community
sustainNU provides updates, spotlights best practices, and announces events through a monthly Green Office newsletter. This newsletter is open to staff and faculty interested in improving sustainability within their office. Community building and professional development opportunities are also announced via the newsletter.
- November News - November 2020
- Welcome to Fall Quarter - October 2020
- All About Water! - September 2020
- Take Action And Environmental Justice - August 2020
- Travel Into July - July 2020
- Sustainability Where You Are - May 2020
- Connect And Learn With Us - March 2020
- Sustainability in Wellness Grants - February 2020
- Make Fall The Season For Sustainability - October 2019
Check out the resource archive
sustainNU regularly develops new resources to help offices achieve Certification and engage colleagues in sustainability efforts. Check back every month to see what is new. See the resources here!
Does your office need a particular resource? Let us know what you would like through this interest survey.