PawPrint Student Newsletter Submissions
Submission Deadline: Tuesdays at 5:00 PM. Submissions received after the deadline will not be included.
The PawPrint Student Newsletter is distributed weekly on Wednesdays during the academic year to communicate with the Northwestern student community on a timely basis. You will be contacted if there are any issues or questions about your submission.
The PawPrint is no longer accepting graphics with submissions. The PawPrint editorial team reviews all submissions and decides what to feature and include in the weekly email newsletter, with an extended version of all submissions appearing on the new PawPrint website.
The PawPrint website still includes a feed from its custom calendar on Planit Purple.
PawPrint Submission Instructions:
- This form is for Student Affairs Departments and University partners only. No Student Groups.
- Check all links. Broken links may result in not being included.
- Spell out any acronyms first time used as this is going to areas outside of Student Affairs.
- Keep your content brief (75 words or less) and link to longer content on website or Planit Purple event.
- All submissions are categorized on the website into five sections, detailed below. Please select which category best describes your submission.
- If you would like your submission to run on the website more than once, please create a new submission each week.
- Any submission that is considered an event - regardless of the category it fits into - must also include a link to Planit Purple in order to be added to the PawPrint Planit Purple feed. For guides on how to submit your events, click here.
- If you do not want to submit a write-up for your event, you also have the option to just submit your Planit Purple event link to be added to the PawPrint feed.