Other Disabling Conditions
AccessibleNU will serve students who have disabling conditions that do not fall in any of the other categories elaborated on this documentation guidelines page. Decisions regarding appropriate accommodations will be made on a case-by-case basis.
Documentation of the following information is helpful:
- Diagnosis and relevant explanation
- Date of diagnosis
- Date of most recent clinical contact with student
- Approximate duration of disorder
- Severity of disorder
- Description of the student's functional limitations in an educational setting
- Additional information that seems helpful in determining the nature and severity of the student's disability
- Additional recommendations that may assist in determining appropriate accommodations and intervention
ANU's Medical Condition Verification Form should be thoroughly filled on behalf of the student by licensed professional who diagnosed and/or currently treats the student.