Northwestern University combines innovative teaching and pioneering research in a highly collaborative environment that transcends traditional academic boundaries. It provides students and faculty exceptional opportunities for intellectual, personal and professional growth in three richly unique settings: Chicago, Evanston and Doha, Qatar.
The Faculty Handbook constitutes a brief description of the rights and responsibilities of membership in the faculty of Northwestern University. If policies and procedures of schools, departments, or other administrative offices conflict with information in the Handbook, the statements in the Faculty Handbook take precedence.
Below you will find pages dedicated to additional resources and information to help you navigate the world of Northwestern.
- Faculty Governance and Advising
- Career and Life Resources
- Faculty Retirement Information
- Endowed Funding Opportunities
School-specific information for faculty
- Weinberg College of Arts and Sciences
- McCormick School of Engineering and Applied Science
- Bienen School of Music
- School of Education and Social Policy
- School of Communication
- School of Continuing Studies
- The Graduate School
- Medill School of Journalism, Media, Integrated Marketing Communications
- School of Law
- Kellogg School of Management
- Feinberg School of Medicine