Northwestern University is committed to ensuring its campus, facilities, programs and activities are as accessible as possible to persons with disabilities.
Policies and Statements
Northwestern’s commitment to ensuring access and opportunity to its community and visitors to its community is encapsulated in the following statements and policies. These University policies and procedures are managed by the Office of Civil Rights and Title IX Compliance and Northwestern Facilities, and the links will direct you to their websites:
- Non-Discrimination Statement
- Policy on Institutional Equity
- Reasonable Accommodation Policy
- Digital Accessibility Policy
- Disability Grievance Procedures