Explore this section for information regarding:
- Bill for Goods or Services Sold by a University Unit: Use NU Invoice to bill external parties.
- Accept Credit, Charge, Debit Card and Internet Payments: Implement secure processes that adhere to University guidelines.
- Incoming Wire Transfers: Notify Depository Services in advance so payment can be identified when received.
- Process Cash Receipts: Use approved University procedures for processing receipts.
- Prepare and Make Bank Deposits: Complete a Cash Receipt Ticket for each bank deposit.
- Reconcile Deposits: Reconcile Cash Receipt Tickets and bank deposits to the general ledger.
- Handle Gifts: Transmit all gifts to Development; departments never deposit gifts.