Skip to main content

Requirements for External Organizations

Third-party organizations that wish to utilize Northwestern University facilities or property for youth-serving programs or activities must ensure their programs are run consistent with the guidelines of the Minors in Programs at Northwestern policy.

Organizations must secure the written agreement of a Sponsoring Unit to host the program. The agreement must address:

External entities must submit a Certificate of Insurance (COI) to the Sponsoring Unit. The COI must follow the Independent Contractor Insurance Requirements located in the Forms and Resources section of the website.

The University recognizes that each partnership is unique and is committed to customizing options to enhance engagement with Northwestern. Any third-party organizations that would like to explore opportunities on campus and begin making an impact, can reach out to Corporate Engagement, Civic Engagement, Neighborhood and Community Relations, or the prospective Sponsoring Unit.