An animated video about test anxiety that highlights the importance of mindfulness and writing practices to loosen worries from your mind to help boost your grade!
Meditation Music by Anatolie Antoniu & Marin Nicoarã | Graphic Animation by Koyote Sundance Meiners-Rios | Video & Audio by Thomas Molash
Practices to Decrease Test Anxiety
Write it Out!
- Write it Out Audio (7:38)
- Get rid of worries before the exam - A guided practice that clears out worries from the mind; research shows it has increased test performance by at least 5 points.
Walk Off Your Stress
- Walk Off your Stress Audio (11:50)
- Mindful walking helps to distract you from worrying and increase well-being as you are more present in the world around you rather than up in your head worrying about stuff that usually doesn’t happen.
Catch Your Breath
- Catch Your Breath Audio (9:34)
- This practice helps decrease the stress response so you can think more clearly and do better on your exam.
5 Minute Meditation
- 5 Minute Meditation (7:20)
- Research says 5 minutes of deep breathing will boost your exam scores, so chill out for a few minutes using this practice.
Find a Comfortable Rhythm
- Find a Comfortable Rhythm Audio (6:10)
- Paced breathing helps to distract the mind from worries, freeing up space in the brain to think about more important stuff.