- Graduate & Professional Students
Graduate & Professional Students
- Self Confidence (8:32)
- Spend a few minutes giving your self-confidence a boost and self-doubt the boot.
- Calm Space (7:53)
- Build an imagine a peaceful place in your mind that you can visit anytime you are stressed and need a break.
Leaves on a Stream
- Leaves on a Stream (8:52)
- Use this practice to detach from unhelpful thoughts and send them floating away.
Stop and Hit the Reset Button
- Stop and Hit the Reset Button (4:44)
- Take a mini-break from a stressful situation to regroup and keep your cool.
3 Good Things
- 3 Good Things (4:14)
- Name some good things that happened to you today! Research shows this can help combat stress and boost your mood.
Change Your Vibes
- Lovingkindness Audio (8:20)
- Call up some loving-kindness to increase positive emotions like joy and contentment, and decrease self-criticism.
Find a Comfortable Rhythm
- Find a Comfortable Rhythm Audio (6:10)
- Learn a breath technique you can use in any situation to help you calm down
Practicing Your Rhythm
- Practicing Your Rhythm (7:47)
- 5 minutes of Paced Breathing with minimal instruction; see Find a Comfortable Rhythm above for more detailed teaching of the technique.