Here is an animated video for when you are having one of those days!
Meditation Music by Anatolie Antoniu & Marin Nicoarã | Graphic Animation by Koyote Sundance Meiners-Rios | Video & Audio by Thomas Molash
Practices to Reduce Feeling Overwhelmed
- Breath to Reduce Panic Audio (6:34)
- Learn a breathing and mindfulness technique to help decrease symptoms of panic.
Stop and Hit the Reset Button
- Stop and Hit the Reset Button (4:44)
- Take a mini-break from a stressful situation to regroup and keep your cool.
- Soothing Moment Audio (8:14)
- Offer yourself some kindness and compassion, soften perfectionism and self-criticism, and generally be your own best friend when you need a friend the most!
Find a Comfortable Rhythm
- Find a Comfortable Rhythm Audio (6:10)
- Learn a breath technique that helps distract the mind and calm the body.
Practicing Your Rhythm
- Practicing Your Rhythm (7:47)
- 5 minutes of Paced Breathing with minimal instruction; see Find a Comfortable Rhythm above for more detailed teaching of the technique.
Change Your Vibes
- Lovingkindness Audio (8:20)
- Call up some lovingkindness to increase positive emotions like joy and contentment, and decrease self-criticism.
- Name 5 Things Audio (6:58)
- Interrupt cycles of overthinking and worrying by getting out of your head and in to the world around you, using your 5 senses.
5 Minute Meditation
- 5 Minute Meditation Audio (7:20)
- Chill out for 5 minutes with some deep breathing and relaxing music.