Bike to Work Week
Join us for the Chicagoland Bike to Work Week every June. The NU Bike Commuter Challenge team will compete against other local institutions to see which team logs the most biking trips during the week.
To sign up for the Northwestern University Bike Commuter Challenge team in June:
- Go to bikecommuterchallenge.org.
- Click the blue button, "Sign Up Now!"
- Click the second button, "Join a Team."
- Search for "Northwestern University."
- Click the green button "Join."
- Use the password: nubikes
- Choose "Register for free."
- Don't forget to log your trips by clicking on the day you rode. This can easily be done with the new Bike Commuter Challenge app in the apple or google store!
Any biking trip counts whether you ride a few blocks to the Metra or all the way to campus. The Commuter Challenge offers tips and tools to make it easy to bike to work/school.
Questions? Email Bike Commuter Challenge Team Leader, Elizabeth Adamczyk.
Pit Stops & Events
Don't miss out on the NU bike commuter stations to receive a free safety check, lube, and air, eat free snacks, win bike swag, and purchase Kryptonite locks "at cost" from University Police.
Learn More about Biking at NU
If you are interested in connecting with other bike commuters, please join the Northwestern Bike Commuter Listserv by sending a blank subject line email to firstname.lastname@example.org with SUBSCRIBE bike-commuters Firstname Lastname in the message.
Learn more about traveling sustainably, including biking tips and tools.
Thanks to our 2015 Sponsors