To make an appointment, please call the clinic at 312.695.8134.
Same day and next day appointments can be accommodated. If you need a sooner appointment than is scheduled for you based on your clinical symptoms, please ask to speak with a triage nurse who can assess your condition and facilitate an appointment.
For any other scheduling issues or concerns, please ask to speak to Joyce Ponicki, scheduling coordinator,
The Health Service/Chicago provides a broad array of outpatient medical service including but not limited to:
- General medicine appointments
- Women's health appointments
- Physical exams
- Pap smears
- Screening for sexually transmitted infections
- Immunizations (there may be a charge)
- Urgent care appointments
- Referrals to specialists
- Follow-up for chronic health problems