Fiscal Year End Closing Schedule
The University’s fiscal year begins on September 1 and ends on August 31. The following schedules have been developed to assist schools and units in finalizing activity for the current fiscal year. Dates for the upcoming or completed Info Exchange on this subject and central unit contacts are listed below.
Key Documents & Links
- Key Tasks for Closing FY15 and Preparing for FY16
- Key Dates for Closing FY15 and Preparing for FY16
- Monthly Closing Calendar FY15
- Accounts Payable Info Exchange Presentation (includes year-end job aid for expenses reports, invoices and online vouchers)
- Procard Default Chartstrings and Account Lookup (job aid)
- Financial Operations Policies and Procedures
- Finance Facilities and Administration (FFRA) Training and Job Aids
To help ensure a smooth transition in the closing of FY15 and the opening of FY16, Financial Operations is hosting two Information Exchange meetings. Representatives from Central Administration will discuss the closing calendar for fiscal year end and will be available to answer your questions. You should find this helpful in understanding and meeting important deadlines over the next few months.
Registration is not required, so please mark your calendar and join us.
- Tuesday, August 4, 2015 2:00 – 4:00pm
- Hughes Auditorium Lurie Building
- 303 East Superior Street
- Thursday, August 6, 2015 1:00pm – 3:00pm
- Tech Room L211
- Technological Institute - 2145 Sheridan Road