Financial Systems Access
Financial Operations Information Technology (FOIT) provisions access for the following Finance Facilities and Research Administration (FFRA) Systems.
- NUFinancials - Northwestern's Financial Management Information System
- InfoEd - Northwestern's enterprise system for Proposal Administration
- Cognos Business Intelligence - Northwestern's report and data warehousing apparatus
- iBuyNU - Northwestern's Online marketplace for preferred vendors
- FAMIS - Northwestern's Facilities Management Information System
This suite of systems is referred to as the FFRA Systems.
FOIT Security also administers security access for the College and University Financial Systems (CUFS). The CUFS archives contain budget statements, financial reports and detail ledger transactions created before December 2008. CUFS is an NU legacy system and predecessor to NUFinancials.
The security access provisioning function is part of the department of Financial Operations IT. We report to the Office of the Controller within the Office of Financial Operations. We provide technical services and administration for Financial Operations users and support for the university’s financial and information systems infrastructure.
In this section: