YourLife Wellness Grants
YourLife Wellness Grants are sponsored by Human Resources, Benefits. YourLife Wellness Grants are intended to help support the well-being of faculty and staff by providing funding for wellness activities, events, and/or space. All faculty and staff are encouraged to submit applications on behalf of their school, department, or unit.
- Grants up to $500 will be awarded each quarter as funds allow.
- Grants should be used to address at least of one of the following domains: physical, emotional, or financial well-being.
- The activity, space, or event must be open to all employees.
- Supervisor support is required.
- Grant recipients must commit to complete a series of Outcome Evaluations.
- If a wellness space is funded, a 2-year commitment to maintain the space is required.
Grant funds may be used for the following: exercise equipment, on-site massages, team-building activities, workshops and much more! View Grant Ideas for additional suggestions.
- Complete the Wellness Grant Application. (See example)
- View the 2019 winter awarded grant proposal
- Upon receiving your application, you will receive notification of receipt.
- See the timeline below.
- Applications will be accepted beginning April 29, 2019
- Application deadline June 3, 2019 at 4 p.m.
- Grant requestor may be notified if additional information or clarification is needed to support the grant application.
- Grant requestors will be notified of the status of their grant application by June 24, 2019 at 4 p.m.
If your grant is funded, you will work with Evelyn Cordero, YourLife Wellness Coordinator, to purchase requested materials and/or services.
Frequently Asked Questions
Visit FAQs to find answers to commonly asked questions about the wellness grants program.