YourLife Wellness Grants
YourLife Wellness Grants are sponsored by Human Resources, Well-being. Grants are intended to help support the well-being of faculty and staff by providing funding for wellness activities, events, and/or space. All faculty and staff are encouraged to submit applications on behalf of their school, department, unit or affinity group.
- Grants up to $500 will be awarded each quarter, as funds allow, as there is a pool of $2,000 available each quarter.
- Grants must address at least of one of the eight dimensions of wellness: physical, emotional, social, intellectual, environmental, spiritual, vocational or financial.
- The activity, space, or event must be open to all employees.
- The activity or event cannot have already take place.
- Supervisor support is required.
- Grant recipients must commit to complete a series of Outcome Evaluations.
- If a wellness space is funded, a 2-year commitment to maintain the space is required.
- If your grant is funded, there is a 1-year waiting period to reapply (i.e. if funded in summer 2020, you will be eligible to apply in summer 2021).
- Grant funds may be used for the following: exercise equipment, team-building activities, workshops, on-site massages and more!
- View Grant Ideas for additional suggestions
- Complete the Wellness Grant Application
- Include Supervisor Approval Form with your application
- View awarded grant proposals
- Upon receiving your application, you will receive notification of receipt
- See the timeline below
Information regarding the fall timeline will be shared soon
If your grant is funded, you will be provided with purchasing procedures upon receiving notification of application approval.
Frequently Asked Questions
Visit FAQs to find answers to commonly asked questions about the wellness grants program.