YourLife Wellness Grants
YourLife Wellness Grants is a pilot program sponsored by Human Resources, Benefits. The intent of providing wellness grants is to help support the well-being of faculty and staff by providing funding for wellness activities, events and/or space. All faculty and staff are encouraged to submit applications on behalf of your school, department or unit.
- Grants up to $500 will be awarded each quarter as funds allow.
- Grants should be used to address at least of one of the following domains: physical, emotional, or financial well-being.
- The activity, space, or event must be open to all employees.
- Supervisor support is required.
- Grant recipients must commit to complete a series of Outcome Evaluations.
- If a wellness space is funded, a 2-year commitment to maintain the space is required.
Grant funds may be used for the following: exercise equipment, on-site massages, team-building activities, workshops and much more! View Grant Ideas for additional suggestions.
- Complete the Wellness Grant Application. (See example)
- Upon receiving your application, you will receive notification of receipt.
- See the timeline below.
- Applications will be accepted beginning February 4, 2019
- Application deadline March 11, 2019 at 5 p.m.
- Grant requestor may be notified if additional information or clarification is needed to support the grant application.
- Grant Requestors will be notified of the status of their grant application by April 1, 2019 at 5 p.m.
YourLife will purchase all requested materials and/or pay for services with specified vendors for awarded grants. Grant recipients will be contacted regarding delivery of materials and required logistics for services.
Frequently Asked Questions
Visit FAQs to find answers to commonly asked questions about the wellness grants program.