General Health Resources
- Counseling & Psychological Services (CAPS) - CAPS staff are available to students who are in crisis on a same-day basis. Either call us at 847-491-2151 to arrange a crisis appointment or walk over and tell the receptionist that you need to see the Crisis Counselor.
- Dean of Students Office - Assists students and University community members who need counsel and guidance, especially in a crisis situation. The DOC ensures that students in distress receive appropriate referrals and levels of support.
- Health Service - Links to all general health needs on campus.
- Medical Leave of Absence (MLOA) - The purpose of a medical leave of absence (MLOA) is to provide students time away from campus for treatment of a physical or mental health condition that impairs a student’s ability to function safely and successfully as a member of our community.
- Nutrition Information -Being well and eating well means becoming aware of choices and making the right decisions to achieve a better today and a better tomorrow. Your Sodexo dining team is committed to offering you a wide range of options for a healthy dining experience.
- Accessible NU - Northwestern University and Accessible NU are committed to providing a supportive and challenging environment for all undergraduate, graduate, professional school, and continuing studies students with disabilities who attend the University.