Human Resources has once again partnered with Empower Health Services (EHS) to host on-campus flu shot clinics in October.
- The quadrivalent influenza vaccine will be offered.
- Flu shots are free for benefits-eligible faculty & staff.
- Non benefits-eligible employees can receive their shot for $36.50. Payment must be made by cash or check only.
- You are welcome to receive your flu shot on your own from your primary care provider or local pharmacy.
- Students seeking flu shots should contact the Student Health Services Office.
- Clinics will be held on the dates below in October from 9:15 a.m. - 3:15 p.m.
- Appointments are required.
- NEW! EHS has a new appointment portal.
- Complete the "New User" fields
- Enter client code: northwesternehs
- After making your appointment, please print one copy of your flu requisition and bring to your appointment
- Please wear a short sleeve or loose-fitting top.
|Thursday, October 6||Chicago||Simpson Querrey Atrium|
|Tuesday, October 11||Evanston||Norris University Center, Louis Room 205|
|Wednesday, October 19||Chicago||Simpson Querrey Atrium|
|Monday, October 24||Evanston||Norris University Center, Louis Room 205|