There are many more awards than we can add to the fellowship finder. We are happy to work with you on applications for external funding you identify through your own research. In addition to consulting with our office, you can find awards that match your interests and long-term goals by using the following databases.
- Campus Bourses - This website helps students and recent alums find funding opportunities for study in France.
- DAAD - This website helps students and recent alums find funding opportunities for research, study, and internships in Germany.
- FastLane - This database lists opportunities funded by the National Science Foundation.
- Global and Research Opportunities - This database helps Northwestern students find internal and external funding opportunities, as well as information about faculty areas of research.
- GRAPES - Hosted by the University of California, Los Angeles, this database lists funding opportunities for graduate students.
- IEFA - This database lists awards that fund study-abroad programs.
- IIEPassport - This database lists awards that fund study-abroad programs.
- Illinois Database of Grants and Fellowships for Graduate Students - Hosted by the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, this database lists funding opportunities for graduate students.
- LGBTQ Student Scholarship Database - Hosted by Human Rights Campaign, this database lists fellowships and grants for LGBTQ and allied students at the undergraduate and graduate levels.
- New York Foundation for the Arts Source - This database lists over 12,000 awards, services, and publications for individual artists and arts professionals.
- Pathways to Science - Hosted by the Institute for Broadening Participation, this database helps STEM students find funding opportunities.
- Pivot - Hosted by Northwestern University, this database lists funding opportunities in all academic disciplines.
- UK A-Z Interactive Map - Created by the Office of Fellowships, this Google map can help you find graduate programs in the UK and associated funding opportunities.