News and Updates
- Strategic Plan Update Now Available (October 23, 2013)
Announcement about update on key initiatives under way.
- Provost Names Group to Spearhead Implementation (April 26, 2012)
Provost Linzer announces members of the Catalyst Workgroup.
- Strategic Plan Presented to Campus Community (November 1 and 2, 2011)
President Schapiro and Provost Linzer presented the University’s strategic plan on the Evanston and Chicago campuses
- Strategic Plan Charts Northwestern's Future (November 1, 2011)
University unveils strategic plan, and four key pillars of: Discover, Integrate, Connect, and Engage.
- Strategic Plan Presentations (October 17, 2011)
Announcement of Strategic Plan presentations in Evanston and Chicago.
- Fall Community Forums (December 2, 2010)
President Schapiro and Provost Linzer share latest drafts with students, faculty, staff, senior leaders, and the Board of Trustees.
- Sr. Administrator Meeting (October 15, 2010)
Senior administrators from across the university provide feedback on the draft planning document.
- Invitation to Community Forum (October 14, 2010)
Community members are invited to learn more about the strategic plan and provide input.
- Workgroup Member Event (October 4, 2010)
Workgroup members participate in a thank you event and provide feedback on draft planning document.
- Provost's Update to the Community (May 13, 2010)
Workgroups are drafting recommendations that will be shared this summer.
- Call for Feedback: Strategic Partnerships (April 30, 2010)
Strategic Partnerships workgroup asks community to provide feedback on current and future strategic partnerships.
- NAA Board Meeting (March 12, 2010)
Members of the NAA provide recommendations for strategic plan workgroups.
Call for Proposals: Areas of Distinction (March 4, 2010)
Areas of Distinction workgroup asks community to submit one-page Distinction Proposal.
Strategic Plan Kick-Off Event (February 18, 2010)
Workgroups come together for first meetings at kick-off event.
Provost's Update to the Community (February 5, 2010)
Planning framework is finalized and workgroups are formed.
Provost's Message to the Community (November 6, 2009)
University strategic planning process is introduced and draft framework is shared.
Pre Planning Working Session (October 15, 2009)
Senior administrators comment on draft framework.