Skip to: Content
Skip to: Section Navigation
Skip to: Site Navigation
Skip to: Search

Publications and Forms

Download PDF versions of SFS forms:

  • 9PAY Application
    Students can apply for the 9PAY payment plan by completing this form and sending it to the Office of Student Accounts.
  • Payroll Deduction Authorization
    Graduate students can authorize monthly deductions from their payroll stipends to pay for health insurance and/or graduate housing. During the summer term the Previous Year's Form may be used.
  • Employer Reimbursement Plan Application
    Students whose employers offer reimbursement for tuition can apply for the Employer Reimbursement Plan. This two-part form needs to be completed by the student and his or her employer.
  • Standard Forbearance Request
    To request forbearance from your loan payments for a short period of time, complete this form and return it to your loan services representative.
  • Medical Forbearance Request
    This request for temporary loan forbearance is for Northwestern University medical school graduates who are in a medical residency program or a required fellowship program. It should be completed and returned to your loan services representative.
  • In School Forbearance Request
    This request for temporary loan forbearance is for the NU Loan only. Borrowers who are enrolled at another institution should complete the form and have it certified by an official of the school. This form should not be used if the borrower is attending classes at Northwestern University. Please contact your loan services representative for more information.

NU Loan Application

  • Co-Maker Application: Northwestern University Loan
    In order to apply for the NU Loan, some students must have a creditworthy co-maker. Co-makers must complete this form online via OWLS and return it to the Student Loan Office. Addtional information may be needed from the student's co-maker.
  • Northwestern University Additional Information Form
    It is required that the co-maker complete this form and return it with a copy of your recent Federal Income Tax form (1040), a copy of your recent W-2 form, or copies of two recent pay stubs. Please return the information to your loan services representative so that we may continue to process the application.