Garrett Place Apartments
The Garrett Place Apartments are comprised of furnished studios, as well as one, two and three bedroom apartments available to Northwester graduate students, partners and families. The Garrett Place Apartments are ideal for students with classes at the Technological Institute and other buildings located on north campus. Given the array of apartment styles, these apartments are well suited for single graduate students, those living with spouses or partners, and those with families. Apartments include private bathrooms and kitchen units. Residents may participate in a university meal plan but are not required to do so.
- 36 apartment units
- 5 Efficiency studio
- 17 One bedroom apartments
- 8 Two bedroom apartments
- 6 Three bedroom apartments
- Efficiency Studio (1 twin-sized bedroom + living room)
- One Bedroom (1 queen-sized bedroom + kitchen/livingroom combo)
- Two Bedroom (1 queen-sized bedroom + 1 twin-sized bedroom + kitchen/living room combo)
- Three Bedroom (1 queen-sized bedroom + 2 twin-sized bedrooms + living room + kitchen)
- Fully furnished apartments
- High speed internet
- Basic cable
- Free Laundry
- Phone jack
- Air Conditioning
Additional Facility Benefits
- 1 live-in Graduate Housing Assistants to provide afterhours assistance, promote security and programming for the graduate housing community
- Parking lot near building
- Access to NU shuttle bus service
- Study rooms (on the 2nd and 3rd floor of East/West building)
East Apartments - 605 Garrett Place
West Apartments - 615 Garrett Place
South Apartments - 621 Garrett Place
North Apartments - 623 Garrett Place
Evanston, IL 60201
Questions about the Application Process, Rent, or Billing
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 847-467-4663.
For all other questions, contact Amber Galusha-Patel, Residence Director, at email@example.com.
Rates for the 2016-17 academic year can be seen on our Graduate Housing Rent Rates 2016-2017 page.