We're sorry, this website will not display correctly on older versions of Internet Explorer. You are using Internet Explorer version

Kindly switch to a newer browser (such as Chrome, Firefox, or Internet Explorer version 9 or greater).

Graduate Housing

Engelhart Hall exterior photograph

Engelhart Hall and the Seabury Apartments are available to all graduate students. McManus Living and Learning Center units are available to Kellogg graduate students only. Applicants must be accepted for admission to or currently registered in their respective schools before a housing application can be accepted.

For more information, please contact the Graduate Housing Office at (847) 491-5127 or grad-housing@northwestern.edu or visit the Graduate Housing webpage.