Skip to main content


  • Your Wildcard/NU-issued ID Card is non-transferable and is the property of NU. Your card must be surrendered upon request.
  • If your card is lost or stolen, report it to the Wildcard office. You will be liable for the card replacement fee and any wrongdoing that may arise from the improper use of the card.
  • Photos on file more than 10 years must be updated the next time a replacement card is produced.
  • Replacement Wildcard fees are non-refundable.