NCA COVID-19 RESPONSE:
To protect the wellbeing of our staff, students, and employer partners, the physical office at 620 and 630 Lincoln are not open. NCA continues to provide full virtual services to all of our students and employer partners. Handshake will also support all of our employer partners recruiting needs. For any additional questions, please work directly with your Employer Strategist with the details of your question and we will respond quickly.
Parking permits are required to park on the Evanston Campus Monday - Friday 8:00am - 4:00pm.
NCA Parking Instructions
- Please park your car in the parking lot that surrounds our office where the signage indicates it is ok for "Yellow" or "Visitor" parking.
- Enter our office and ask the receptionist for a visitors parking pass.
- Return to your vehicle immediately and place the parking permit on your rearview mirror facing outwards.
Interview Center Parking Instructions
- Please pull up to the west entrance of the Interview Center and our staff will provide a parking pass for your vehicle.
- Available parking is located around the Interview Center and Career Services Building.
- Remember to place the parking permit on your rearview mirror facing outwards.
- Additional Parking Lots are available on campus or there may be street parking, but be aware most street parking in Evanston is strongly enforced at a 2 hour maximum limit.
Norris University Center
Career Fair Parking Instructions
If the event or fair set-up time is before 4:00pm you will need a permit to park on campus. For NCA events there will be staff positioned at the "Art Circle" on the Campus Drive by the Block Museum of Art. Please pull your vehicle up to our staff and they will provide a visitor's parking pass. Recommended parking lots for Norris University Center are Regenstein Hall Lot or the Lakeside Parking Structure.