ARTica Project to Go- Wood Plank Decorating $8.00
- Wood Plank
- 3 Brush Pack
- 1 foam brush
- Adhesive wall hook (for hanging your wood piece)
- Choice of up to 7 Tempera Color paints
- Modge Podge- Important to seal your paint on the wood surface
- Apply 2 coats on a dry paint surface.
You have a choice of selecting 7 colors (availability will vary)
- Draw a design in pencil directly on the wood or just start painting
- When completed -let paint dry
- Once paint is dry- use foam brush to apply layer of Modge Podge to waterproof the surface
Recommend Painting on One Side Only!
Clean Up Instructions
- Paints are washable but may still stain, work on newspaper or some type of table covering
- Wash brushes with warm water.
- Allow the Modge Podge on the surface to completely dry
DIY To Go!
ARTica now has many projects you can purchase online here for DIY TO GO. Come to ARTica, pick up the materials, and complete the project on your own time at home!
Pictures of what each bisque piece looks like can be found here.
Materials we provide includes:
- chosen bisque piece
- 3 brushes
- choice of 5 glaze colors you select- BY NUMBER!
- glazing instructions
Include your glaze selections in the Special instructions on the Online Menu or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can decorate at your own home and then drop off your piece at ARTica Studios for firing. You must also return the brushes clean and any unused glazes. Once your bisque piece is fired you are ready to take it home and enjoy your new piece!
Make sure to follow the instructions provided for the best results.
We also have countless mugs in our regular bisque selection that once glazed can make any drink extra fun and festive this winter!
For color options see our glaze color chart to the right
- Canvas (Sizes 8X10, 12X12 11X14 and 16X20)
- 5 acrylic paint colors (2ozs -white, black, red, yellow, blue)
- 3 brushes
- Color mixing chart
- paper plate
- palette stick
- 2 sheets of mix media paper
- information sheet.
Prices range from $7-$20