Skip to main content

Incoming Wire Transfer Payments


Incoming electronic funds (wire) transfers are monitored Treasury Operations.

Incoming electronic funds (wire) transfers are typically U.S. Government funding or other special payments. Treasury Operations must be contacted in advance when a third party is paying electronically so that the payment can be identified when it is received by the University.


Note: The published Cash Handling policy (now under revision) contains some outdated process information.  For current cash handling processes, please reference the Financial Operations "Banking & Cashiering," and "Deposits" webpages, or the Depository Services webpages.

Contact Information

Questions about incoming wire transfer procedures? Advance notification of incoming wire transfer payment? Contact Treasury Operations at or 847-467-0422.