Student Group Copy/Print Program
All registered student organizations with active SOFO accounts are eligible to sign up for a SOURCE printing code. The machine is stocked with 8.5x11" paper available in different colors.
|Black and White
Adding/Editing Your Group's Account
The treasurer of record for the student organization is responsible for the copy/print code for their group. If you would like to request a code, the current code is ever lost or needs to be changed, the treasurer should email Joe Lattal with this request. We can also provide an updated balance for treasurers to track. Student group accounts are billed via SOFO at the end of each academic quarter based on the machine counter's record.
Vinyl Banner Printer
The SOURCE banner printer is outfitted with a 36" roll. Students may submit images of high quality for printing to display as large as 88"x36"vinyl banners for student group event promotion. The job submission form can be found below.
- You will receive an email when your print job has been completed or if any follow-up is needed before our team can print.
- Please allow up to one week in case supplies need to be restocked or the machine needs service.
- Only university entities with an active SOFO/chart string account can submit for print jobs at this time.
- Please be sure to review the Northwestern Campus Publicity Policy and Advertising Standards
- ASG and Campus Life limit use of the printer to 2x print jobs per academic term per group.
- ASG's Communications committee has created a template for reference for image resolution, font size, and some optional media to include.
- Grommeting, string, and other supplies are available from ARTica in Norris. Visit their website for hours and pricing.
- A PDF template for designing vinyl banners is available for reference.
Pricing (updated 8/1/23)
- Campus Departments $150
- Registered Student Organizations $90
- Registered Student Organization Event that is FREE and Open to All Students $70
All print jobs submitted through this form will be printed on high quality vinyl/scrim material. For those seeking a paper large-format print, please visit Northwestern Main Library for using their machine.