Neighborhood and Front Desks
Whether you have had a positive experience or noticed an area of improvement, we welcome the feedback! Visit our Feedback Form
Undergraduate Housing Neighborhood Desks
Neighborhood Desks provide staff support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Located at Allison, Foster-Walker, and Kemper, the desks are a hub of activity for residential students. Residents can obtain temporary keys (see Keys) if they are locked out, submit requests to fix broken keys, complete room changes and express check-outs, rent various amenities (vacuums, sports equipment, etc.), and ask general questions to a Residential Services employee or Community Service Officer (CSO). The person working the desk can also connect you to personnel serving on duty for emergency situations.
Allison Neighborhood Desk
Students living in the following buildings use Allison as their neighborhood desk:
- 1835 Hinman
- East Fairchild (CRC)
- West Fairchild (ISRC)
Foster-Walker Neighborhood Desk
Students living in the following buildings use Foster-Walker as their neighborhood desk:
- 630 Emerson (Hobart)
- 720 Emerson (SAI)
- 1856 Orrington
- PARC at North Mid-Quads
- Rogers House
- Shepard at South Mid-Quads
Kemper Neighborhood Desk
Students living in the following buildings use Kemper as their neighborhood desk:
- 2303 Sheridan (CCS & Green House)
- Ayers CCI
Graduate Housing Front Desks
This desk serves Engelhart residents and is a resource for all graduate housing students. It serves as a package and amenity center, information hub, and lockout point. Residents who are locked out of their apartment or room should go to the desk to obtain a temporary key.
Hours of Operation
- Sunday-Thursday 8:30 a.m.-4:00 a.m.
- Friday and Saturday 8:00 a.m.-8:00 p.m.
- After Hours please call the Engelhart/Garrett Place Apartments GHA on Duty at 847-815-2441
McManus Front Desk
This desk serves McManus residents as a package and amenity center.
Hours of Operation
- Academic Year: Monday-Friday: 8:30 a.m.-8:00 p.m.
- Academic Year: Saturday-Sunday: 10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
- Summer Quarter: Monday-Friday: 8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
- After Hours please call the McManus GHA at 847-815-2484