Native American & Indigenous Initiatives Organizational Chart (Click to enlarge)
Page 1: Overview of Units
Page 2: CNAIR
Native American and Indigenous Initiatives engage with key partners and areas across campus. Here are the key partners, listed below:
- Cross-unit Collaborative Groups or Councils:
- Student Groups:
- The Native American and Indigenous Student Alliance (NAISA) is an undergraduate organization dedicated to promoting and inspiring the interests of the community of American Indian students and those who seek decolonization at NU. Sign up for the Listserv.
- The graduate student organization, Indigenous Graduate Student Collective (IGSC), formerly the Colloquium on Indigeneity and Native American Studies (CINAS).
- The Associate of Native American Medical Students (ANAMS) is a student organization representing Native American graduate health professions students.
- The Native American Law Students Association (NALSA) promotes inclusion, involvement, professional development, and success of Native Americans in law school and in the legal profession.
- NAJA Medill Milestone Achievement Award honors an individual who has made a lasting impact on media for the benefit of Native American communities and the general public relative to Native Americans.