Native American and Indigenous Initiatives engage with key partners and areas across campus. Here are the key partners, listed below:
- Office of Institutional Diversity and Inclusion
- Native American Leadership Council
- Native American and Indigenous Peoples Steering Group
- Center for Native American and Indigenous Research
- NAJA Medill Milestone Achievement Award
- Student Groups
The Native American and Indigenous Student Alliance (NAISA) is an undergraduate organization dedicated to promoting and inspiring the interests of the community of American Indian students and those who seek decolonization at NU. Sign up for the Listserv.
- The graduate student organization, Colloquium on Indigeneity and Native American Studies (CINAS), is an interdisciplinary academic endeavor that aims to promote and stimulate conversations on indigenous peoples and politics at Northwestern University.