Trace the history and find the reports related to the Native American inclusion initiative:
- John Evans Study Committee, formed in 2013 and report issued in 2014
- Native American Outreach and Inclusion Task Force, formed and report issued in 2014
- One Book One Northwestern, 2016-16 selection was Thomas King's The Inconvenient Indian
- Indigenous Studies Research Initiative, created in 2015
- Native American Leadership Council, formed in 2015
- Native American-Indigenous Peoples Steering Group, formed in 2015
The Native American Inclusion Initiative at Northwestern University began in 2014. Use this timeline to learn about the history of its development and outcomes.
You can also learn more about the history of the Native American Inclusion initiative in our Initiative History section.