Driving to Campus
Take Sheridan Road into Evanston from the north or south. Enter Northwestern at Clark Street on the south end of campus, just off of Sheridan. The entrance is marked as Northwestern Parking 223.
Click here for directions via Google Maps
There is a parking lot directly east of the building. Parking is free after 4 p.m. on weekdays and all day Saturday and Sunday. Make sure the parking space belongs to Northwestern. The lot is shared with SAE, their spaces are denoted with numbers. At other times, you must park on city streets or in the Church Street Parking Garage.
Take the Purple Line to Davis; walk east down Church Street. Cross and turn left on Chicago Avenue and continue to walk north. You will see Parkes Hall and Alice Millar on the corner of Chicago Ave. and Sheridan Rd.
- 201 Central/Ridge serves campus (Download Schedule (PDF)).
- Exit at the corner of Chicago/Sheridan.
Alice Millar Chapel and Parkes are ADA accessible. There are two available ADA entrances from the adjacent lot and on Chicago Ave.
Handicap parking is available in the east parking lot (#223) a government permit is required.
Maps and Resources
- Evanston Campus Interactive Map
- Evanston Campus Parking Map (PDF) (No permits needed after 4:00 p.m. or on Sat & Sun)
- Evanston Campus Parking Website
- Northwestern Directions Website
For more detailed directions, please contact the RSL Front Desk at (847) 491-7256