Order Tickets for 2019 Commencement by May 17th
- Please note, only Northwestern University graduates will be able to reserve tickets for the Commencement ceremony.
- Students may request a maximum of ten (10) tickets for their guests and family.
- COMM19+ StudentID
- (Example: if your seven digit student ID= 1234567; then promotion code = COMM19+1234567)
How to Order Tickets for Your School Convocation
- Some schools must order through the ticketing site and some do not. Please see the categories and information below to find your school and how to get tickets.
- For schools using the Commencement Ticketing website students should use the selection to “Continue shopping within this promo” to make selections for Commencement and Convocation tickets before checking out with their order.
Schools that Require Tickets ordered by the Commencement Ticketing SiteStudents in these schools should order tickets for Commencement and their schools Convocation in the same transaction by selecting “Continue shopping in this promo.” Students will only be able to complete their order once using the Commencement Ticketing website.
- McCormick Undergraduate Convocation- Sat 6/22 | 8:30-10am @ Welsh-Ryan Arena
- McCormick Masters Convocation- Sat 6/22 12:30pm @ Welsh-Ryan Arena
- School of Communications (undergrad)- Sat 6/22 4pm @ Welsh-Ryan Arena
Schools that will NOT be using the Commencement Ticketing Site
- WCAS- no tickets required; Sat 6/22 11am-1pm @Ryan Field
- SESP- ticket required; students will be contacted by the school directly on how to secure tickets; Fri. 6/21 2pm @Cahn. Graduates must complete an exit survey in order to receive their paper tickets.
- Medill- tickets required; students will be contacted by the school directly on how to secure tickets; Sat 6/22 10am & 2pm (masters) @Cahn.
- SPS - tickets required; students will be contacted by the school directly on how to secure tickets; Fri 6/21 2pm @ Chicago Symphony Center.
- Bienen- no tickets required; Sat 6/22 9am @ Pick-Staiger
- The Graduate School- ticket limitation of 4 per student request; Thurs 6/20 3pm @Cahn
- A link to reserve tickets for the 2019 TGS PhD and MFA Hooding Ceremony on June 20 will be emailed to eligible participants directly from The Graduate School. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Kellogg-ticket limitation of 5 per student request: Fri 6/21 5pm @ Welsh-Ryan Arena
Please contact the Athletics Department about issues or changes with ticket orders for Commencement and schools using the Commencement Ticketing Site at email@example.com or 847-491-2287 or 888-GO-PURPLE (467-8775). Students and guests may also contact the Commencement Office with questions regarding tickets.
- As part of the 10 ticket allotment for Commencement, students will be permitted to request accessible seating for their guests in wheelchairs and for those with limited mobility.
- Please follow the prompts on the ticketing website to indicate how many guests will require accessible seating.
For Commencement and schools using the Commencement Ticketing website, once the tickets are reserved, students may be asked to create a profile for their account if they do not already have one in the system. A ticket order confirmation will be sent to the email address indicated in the profile. Tickets for Commencement and for school convocations will be emailed to students separately in June using the same address.