Commencement and Convocation tickets will be emailed to students the week of Monday, June 3rd.
How to Order Tickets for Your School Convocation
- Some schools must order through the ticketing site and some do not. Please see the categories and information below to find your school and how to get tickets.
- For schools using the Commencement Ticketing website students should use the selection to “Continue shopping within this promo” to make selections for Commencement and Convocation tickets before checking out with their order.
- Go to the Commencement tickets web site and log-in with the following promotion code:
- COMM19+ StudentID
- (Example: if your seven digit student ID= 1234567; then promotion code = COMM19+1234567)
Schools that Require Tickets ordered by the Commencement Ticketing SiteStudents in these schools should order tickets for Commencement and their schools Convocation in the same transaction by selecting “Continue shopping in this promo.” Students will only be able to complete their order once using the Commencement Ticketing website.
- McCormick Undergraduate Convocation- Sat 6/22 | 8:30-10am @ Welsh-Ryan Arena
- McCormick Masters Convocation- Sat 6/22 12:30pm @ Welsh-Ryan Arena
- School of Communications (undergrad)- Sat 6/22 4pm @ Welsh-Ryan Arena
Schools that will NOT be using the Commencement Ticketing Site
- WCAS- no tickets required; Sat 6/22 11am-1pm @Ryan Field
- SESP- ticket required; students will be contacted by the school directly on how to secure tickets; Fri. 6/21 2pm @Cahn. Graduates must complete an exit survey in order to receive their paper tickets.
- Medill- tickets required; students will be contacted by the school directly on how to secure tickets; Sat 6/22 10am & 2pm (masters) @Cahn.
- All students that have placed ticket orders may download them from the Norris Box Office system.
- SPS - tickets required; students will be contacted by the school directly on how to secure tickets; Fri 6/21 2pm @ Chicago Symphony Center.
- Students can reserve SPS Convocation tickets through this link. The link can also be found on the SPS Convocation website.
- Tickets will be available for pick up with regalia on the Chicago campus at Abbott Hall Bookstore during the following days and times:
- Monday, June 17, from noon-8:30pm.
- Tuesday, June 18 and Wednesday, June 19, from 9:30 a.m. -8:30pm. .
- Bienen- no tickets required; Sat 6/22 9am @ Pick-Staiger
- The Graduate School- ticket limitation of 4 per student request; Thurs 6/20 3pm @Cahn
- A link to reserve tickets for the 2019 TGS PhD and MFA Hooding Ceremony on June 20 will be emailed to eligible participants directly from The Graduate School. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Kellogg-ticket limitation of 5 per student request: Fri 6/21 5pm @ Welsh-Ryan Arena
Please contact the Athletics Department about issues or changes with ticket orders for Commencement and schools using the Commencement Ticketing Site at email@example.com or 847-491-2287 or 888-GO-PURPLE (467-8775). Students and guests may also contact the Commencement Office with questions regarding tickets.
- As part of the 10 ticket allotment for Commencement, students will be permitted to request accessible seating for their guests in wheelchairs and for those with limited mobility.
- Please follow the prompts on the ticketing website to indicate how many guests will require accessible seating.
- Commencement and convocation ticket orders will be sent out via email from the Athletics Department on Monday, June 3, 2019.
- Please note that tickets for Commencement and for school convocations will be emailed to students separately in using the same address.
- Only Northwestern University students will be able to print tickets for the Commencement and convocation ceremonies.
- Please contact the Athletics Department about issues or changes with ticket orders for Commencement and schools using the Commencement Ticketing Site at firstname.lastname@example.org or 847-491-2287 or 888-GO-PURPLE (467-8775.