Education and Outreach
Out office provides a number of educational and outreach services on campus. Some of these, like our Community Values & Ethical Decision-Making workshops, are conducted regularly and are open to anyone. We also have some outreach information available online, such as information to keeping Dillo Day safe and successful.
For additional information about these programs, see the following links:
In addition, office personnel are also available to make presentations on a variety of topics, including:
- Expectations for Student Conduct at Northwestern
- Understanding the UHAS and SAHAS Systems
- Myths & Facts about Hazing
- Off-Campus Civility & Conduct
- Peer Mediation & Resolution
- Medical Amnesty & Good Samaritan Policies
If you are interested in having a member of our staff make a presentation, contact us at 847-491-4582 or email@example.com.