- Phone (847) 491-8655
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Summer and Academic Breaks
Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
First Floor (map)
The Cashier’s Office is located on the main floor and adjacent to the SOFO (Student Organizations Finance Office). The Cashier’s Office offers a bevy of financial services for the Northwestern community, including:
- Financial services for campus groups with SOFO accounts, including:
- Deposit acceptance and verification.
- Fund preparation and reconciliation for student-sponsored events.
- Cash-handling information and training
- Preparation and acceptance of deposits to Northwestern University accounts.
- Coin counting and currency exchange
|Coin counting / Currency exchange||FREE|
|Late Fee for Cash Bag Requests||$15.00|
|Late Fee for Cash Bag Returns||$15.00|
|Return Deposit Items||$30.00|
|Forever Stamp Sheets||$9.80/sheet (Cash only)|
|One Day Visitor Parking Permits*||$8.25/permit (Cash only)|
* Visitor parking permits cannot be sold to faculty, staff or students. Faculty, staff and students should go directly to the Northwestern Parking Office, located at 1819 Hinman Avenue, Evanston, IL 60201, to purchase Visitor or NU parking permits.
All prices listed above are valid as of March 7, 2012, but are subject to change without notice.