- Student Organizations must have a web reservation account and have their SOFO account up to date in order to reserve space online.
- To set up an account and to reserve space go to reservenorris.northwestern.edu
- We are available to student organizations and Northwestern departments.
In Person Reservations
Reserve space in person at 8:30am-5pm in the Event Management Office, 3rd Floor, Norris Center
Areas of Event Management
M-F 8:30am to 5pm | (847) 491-2330
- Reservations in the Norris Center: Meeting rooms, McCormick Auditorium, Louis Room
- Reservations at Shanley Pavilion, Cahn Auditorium, and Guild Lounge
- Catering reservations throughout campus
- Outdoor event reservations
- One-on-one event planning and coordination
- Ryan Auditorium reservations can be completed through the Norris Event Planning Office by email the request to Norrisemail@example.com.
- Oversee the daily building operations of the Norris University Center
- Provide technical services and event support for events in the Norris University Center
- See the Operations page for more information about the Operations team
- See the Technical Services page for more information about the Norris Technical Services team.