Lead at Norris
Who May Apply
- Any undergraduate student may apply for a Center Manager or student supervisory position at Norris.
- All current Center Managers and Supervisors wishing to continue their leadership role must re-apply for next year.
- Work-study is recommended.
Schedule for Norris Student Leadership Search 2017
Schedule will be posted in February of 2017.
University Career Advancement
How to Apply
- Find the Norris leadership job(s) you are interested in.
- Prepare your cover letter and resume as Word, text, or PDF files.
- Complete the 2016 Leadership Application and upload your resume and cover letter.
Open Leadership Positions
|Position Title||Position Description||# of Job Positions|
Note: Current student supervisors and Center Managers will have to reapply for their positions. If the positions in the department that you apply for are filled, there is an opportunity for your application to be sent to other departments still in need of leadership roles.
If you have any questions about the Norris Student Leadership Search, please contact the department supervisor.
Applicants must participate in a paid fall training (approximately four-six days prior to fall quarter and area-specific training time as scheduled by your supervisor); all-staff training in October; be subject to quarterly reviews by area supervisors; complete quarterly employment surveys and/or evaluations; and attend regular staff development and advancement opportunities throughout the academic year.