Welcome to Disability Services
Application for Services
- AccessibleNU will allow you to apply for services online.
- WE'VE MOVED!!! New Location: Seabury Hall, 2122 Sheridan Rd, RM 130
- Friday, Sept. 19 from 12:30-1:30 is our orientation/pizza luncheon in Searle 3-220.
Our Commitment to Students with Disabilities
Northwestern University and the Office of Services for Students with Disabilities (SSD) are committed to providing a supportive and challenging environment for all undergraduate, graduate, professional school, and continuing studies students with disabilities who attend the University. Additionally, the University and SSD work to provide students with disabilities a learning and community environment that affords them full participation, equal access, and reasonable accommodation of their disabilities. The majority of accommodations and services for students with disabilities are coordinated by SSD, which is part of the Dean of Students Office.
Meet The Staff
We invite you to make an appointment to meet the staff. Our NU community is our family.
Getting Around Our Website
- Our website is divided into 5 categories, which appear at the top of every page within our site.
- Any pages within each of these 5 categories (and pages that are within a subcategory of one of these 5 category pages) are then listed at the beginning of the page.
- You can use the “breadcrumbs” near the top of the page to provide a history/organization of the pages prior to the one you're browsing.
- For an overview of our website's layout, please visit our detailed sitemap, displayed as a concept map here, and displayed in outline format in the footer of every page.
- Click on any picture on our site to get an enlarged view.
- Most of our office forms are online for browsers' convenience, as are our documentation guidelines if you are considering registering with SSD.