Join the Team
We are so excited you are considering applying to be a Peer Adviser, Family Ambassador, or CATalyst Facilitator! If interested, you are required to attend one information session and submit your application by Monday, January 27 at 11:59 p.m. Please review all important dates and details about each position before you begin to apply. Applications can be found on the respective position pages, linked at the bottom of this page.
Required Info Session
Attending one information session is required; each session discusses all 3 positions. Please bring your wildcard. The dates, times, and locations for the general information sessions are:
- Tuesday, January 21, 6 - 7 PM, Annenberg G15
- Wednesday, January 22, 6-7 PM, Annenberg G15
- Sunday, January 26, 6-7 PM, Harris 107
- Monday, January 27, 6 - 7 PM, Annenberg G15
If you identify as a student of color and are interested in hearing about the experiences of PAs, FAs, or CATalyst Facilitators of color, you have the option to instead attend one of the following information sessions:
- Thursday, January 23, 6-7 PM, The Temporary Black House (1856 Orrington Ave)
- Saturday, January 25, 4-5 PM, The Temporary Black House (1856 Orrington Ave)
If you previously served as a student leader with NSFP, you must instead attend the Information Session for Past NSFP Student Leaders on:
- Friday, January 24 at 4-5 PM, Harris 107
Find position details, important dates, and the application for the Peer Adviser student leader position.