Cable and Streaming
Most common lounges have television and cable provided.
This year, Residential Services is teaming up with XFINITY to provide students living on campus with access to XFINITY on Campus. With XFINITY Stream, residents can watch live TV, sports, movies and more anytime, anywhere on campus. Residents can stream directly on their laptops, desktops, and mobile devices (Apple, Android, Kindle and Roku).
How to get started:
- Visit xfinityoncampus.com
- Select Northwestern University from the dropdown menu
- Log in with your NetID and password
- Once authenticated, start watching
Over 130 live channels, HBO®, and thousands of XFINITY On Demand™ options are all available with the standard XFINITY Stream package, which is included with on-campus housing fees.
Optional subscriptions for additional premium channels such as SHOWTIME®, STARZ®, and more are also available for purchase.
- Channel List
- Xfinity on Campus Support
- Xfinity on Campus Troubleshooting Guide (PDF)
- Order supplementary cable tv services
- Status of the campus network
- Check your NetID password
IT Support Center
Central service desk for students, faculty, and staff.
Submit a Support Request