Skip to main content

Forms and Resources

Find your aid year

Please determine the aid year for which you are applying for loans and find the corresponding forms below.

For students in the School of Education and Social Policy and in the McCormick School of Engineering:

For students in The Graduate School and in the School of Communication:

2018-2019 Forms and Resources

2019-2020 Forms and Resources