Skip to main content

Evanston Office of Graduate Financial Aid

Your financial aid guide

Am I in the right place?

The information on this website applies to graduate students in the following schools:

  • Bienen School of Music
  • School of Communication
  • School of Education and Social Policy
  • The Graduate School 
  • McCormick School of Engineering and Applied Science

Not you?

See Financial Aid Offices for your appropriate contact.