To Apply, Please Submit:
- A cover letter which includes the following:
- A description of your interest in Northwestern’s postdoctoral training specifically.
- An explanation of how the postdoctoral training at CAPS relates to your professional goals.
- A description of any special interests you would like to pursue as a Postdoctoral Fellow at CAPS.
- A current Curriculum Vita.
- A completed Application Form (see below). The Application Form asks for information regarding educational and training history as well as a place to indicate the names and contact information of three professional references, at least one of which should be your primary internship clinical supervisor.
- Graduate program transcripts. Unofficial graduate transcripts are acceptable. Official transcripts may be requested for applicants who receive an interview.
Note: The doctoral degree must be completed before the Postdoctoral Fellowship begins. The start date for the 2021-22 Postdoctoral Fellowship at Chicago CAPS is August 9th, 2021. The fellowship is for one year.