As the holder of a WildCARD, you can establish a checking account with U.S. Bank and then link that account to your WildCARD so it can be used as your ATM/debit card.
Why should I link my WildCARD to a checking account?
- It will lighten your load.
There's only one card to carry when you link your WildCARD to your U.S. Bank checking account.
- It's convenient to get cash.
U.S. Bank has six ATM locations on the ATM campus and four on the Chicago campus. All ATMs are fee-free for WildCARD bankers. Find the U.S. Bank ATM nearest to you.
- It's easy to make purchases.
You can use your WildCARD as a debit card at more than 1.2 million locations nationwide. Whether you're at the Norris Book Store or the grocery store, simply swipe your card, select "debit" and enter your ATM PIN code. The total will be debited from your checking account.
- It's secure.
Your WildCARD is not as easily identifiable as a bank card, and it requires a PIN to receive cash or make purchases. So if it's lost or stolen, there's a reduced chance of fraud or misuse. In the meantime, if your WildCARD is lost or stolen, notify U.S. Bank immediately at 800-US-BANKS (872-2657).
- Learn more at www.usbank.com/campus/northwestern.html
- Find answers to frequently asked questions about WildCARD banking.
- U.S. Bank has prepared a downloadable Banking Guide (pdf) for international students.
- Contact the U.S. Bank branch office at the Norris University Center at 847-475-3025 or email@example.com.