Essential NU (ENU) is a series of mandatory, issue-oriented programs for new students to learn about the University and community expectations. There are two types of ENUs that all students must complete: Summer Online ENUs and Wildcat Welcome ENUs.
Summer Online ENUs
All incoming students must complete three online ENU programs during the summer months prior to their arrival on campus. Please follow the links below to learn more about each program, the deadline date, and directions for completion.
- Agent of Change (Complete by August 1, 2014)
- For the Record (Complete by September 5, 2014)
- AlcoholEdu (Complete by September 5, 2014)
Wildcat Welcome ENUs
Students will participate in several Essential NUs throughout Wildcat Welcome to help them prepare for their tenure at Northwestern. Students will attend each ENU with their Peer Adviser group. Students who do not attend each ENU will have a hold placed on their course registration until all programs are completed.
- NU Inclusion
- Mental Health and Wellness at NU
- Wildcat Voices, Alcohol Choices
- Student Body: Sexual Assault and Violence