For the Record
You will receive an email on August 19, 2013 with instructions on completing For the Record. The deadline to complete For the Record is September 6, 2013. Instructions are also included below.
- For the Record is one of two online Essential NUs. Please view all sections of For the Record and complete the quiz.
- We ask you to complete For the Record before Wildcat Welcome. If you do not have access to high-speed Internet over the summer, you may want to wait until you arrive on campus. If you have internet access, however, it's highly encouraged that you complete it prior to September.
- To access For the Record, you need to go to Northwestern’s BlackBoard site: http://courses.northwestern.edu (not available until August 19, 2013).
- Log in using your NetID and password. Then select “2013 Essential NU: For the Record” from “My Courses.” you will then begin to follow the prompts as you move through the course.
- At the end there is a 20-question assessment. Please be sure to press the "Save and Submit" button at the end of the test, and then click the "OK" button on the next page. This will display your score and inform you which questions were answered correctly. You must correctly answer 80% of the questions (i.e., 16 of 20) to complete For the Record. If you don't pass the quiz, just review the material again and take it again. SCORES ARE TRACKED AND REPORTED ELECTRONICALLY, SO THERE IS NO NEED TO SEND IN YOUR SCORE.