Our office is passionate about keeping our family members informed about what is happening on campus. We have a variety of methods to ensure you receive useful information. Below you will find publications for family members in the Northwestern community including the Parent and Family Guide and Wildcat Family Focus. These publications, as well as other important messages, are delivered to Northwestern families via the parent and family e-mail list.
Wildcat Family Focus Quarterly Newsletter
Wildcat Family Focus is a quarterly publication published for the parents and families of all Northwestern undergraduate students. Peruse the most recent issue of Wildcat Family Focus via the links below.
- Read the online version of the spring 2016 issue of Wildcat Family Focus
- Read or download a printable PDF version of the spring 2016 issue of Wildcat Family Focus
Mini-March: A Publication for New Wildcat Families
The parent and family Mini-March is a short newsletter for families of our newest wildcats – the Class of 2020 and transfer students! In the Mini-March, parents and families will find information about important deadlines for students, information about parent and family programs, and a list of ways to stay in communication with Northwestern throughout the next four years.
- Read the online version of the May 2016 Mini-March
- Read or download a printable PDF version of the May 2016 Mini-March
Northwestern Parent and Family Guide
Our Parent and Family Guide is our "one book" for our family members here at Northwestern. Within, you will find different information regarding different resources and processes here on campus. The 2016 Parent and Family Guide is currently in production. Access the 2015 version below. Please be aware that some information may be subject to change.
- Access an online version of the Parent and Family Guide
- Access a printable PDF version of the Parent and Family Guide
Parent and Family Webinar Information
New Student and Family Programs hosts several webinars during the spring and summer months for family members of incoming students; below you can find dates and available recordings of webinars.
- March 6, 2016: view webinar recording (topic: information for families of students admitted early decision)
- July 10, 2016: upcoming webinar
- August 21, 2016: upcoming webinar